Perhaps you are losing sleep over this question, “Is getting my ex back really possible? Is getting back with your ex an elephant task?”
Well, it really depends on what you did or did not do. It is important to be aware of this:
Doing certain things will bring you one step close to getting your ex back.
Doing certain things can cost your relationship and drive your ex further away.
Chances are you have already made some of those mistakes and you may think it is too late to do anything about it.
Don’t worry. Most probably, it is not too late yet and you can still do something about it to reverse or even improve the situation.
But first, let us go briefly go through what are some of the more common mistakes. Do take note that this is by no means an exhaustive list as it is impossible to go through every single mistake in one article.
1) Telling your ex how much you love him /her, so he/she should come back to you
2) Sending to many emails/text messages to your ex in an attempt to contact him/her
3) Calling too often
4) Calling or text messaging when you are drunk
5) Harassing his/her friends or family members to find out why he/she breaks up with you
6) Meeting him/her coincidentally
7) Arguing with him/her about the break up
I think you get the idea here. Generally, you do not want to try too hard to get your ex back. Trying hard is not going to help you in this situation. You have to try to attract him back instead of trying to push him/her back into the relationship. “Pushing” is only going to push him/her further away from you. You don’t want that to happen, do you?